Greetings! For anyone interested, we are currently looking for attendants for a new coffee shop in the Bojangles’ Coliseum during the Checkers hockey games for November 2015 through April 2016. For the right people, this position can turn from “Checkers games only” to “all Bojangles Coliseum events”!
Compensation includes $8 per hour + tip for an average of 5 hours per game, usually on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Previous coffee experience is not required; we will provide paid training for our attendants to a competition-barista level. Mandatory training will run on weekdays from Thursday, October 15 to Friday, October 30 from 9AM to 4PM. Interviews start immediately.
1. Availability for the majority of home games — please see the official Checkers game schedule at www.gocheckers.com/schedule
2. Fun, energetic, positive attitude
3. A family-friendly appearance in addition to solid language skills
4. Ability to go through intense barista training
5. Highly prepared with a habit of arriving on time (early is encouraged)
6. The ability to communicate and complete tasks efficiently
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. We look forward to hearing from you!